Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pretzel Rolo Turtles


I had to make something to put in my Valentine goodie cans and I had to have it made before I went to work - YIKES! These little gems are awesome! A little boy my daughter babysits gave a bag of these yummies to her for Christmas. His mom said that he made them. He is four. I had to get the recipe. 
So ready.... here it is:

pretzels
Rolos 
pecans

All you do is line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and fill it up with pretzels. Place a Rolo on each pretzel. Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 2 minutes. Take them out of the oven. Squish a pecan on top. Let them harden before you package them. 

WARNING - These are very easy to make. These are very tasty. These are very addictive.

Thanks for looking!

This recipe is linked up to a linky party on these blogs...





Iron Violet Designs



Childmade

3 comments:

  1. Seriously??!! Looks so delicious! I must go buy Rolos tomorrow so I can make these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had to go for a few runs to the store for Rolos because I keep making them. Buy lots and happy baking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so I finally just bought a big box of Rolos at Costco so that I would have some on hand to make more of these. I love them! Thanks for linking up to Fantastic Friday. I hope that you will join us again today!

    ReplyDelete