Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine For a Widow


I know a few people who have been widowed recently. My heart would be aching if I couldn't celebrate Valentines Day with my sweetie so I wanted to do something for these ladies. I am not a poet by any means but this is a saying I came up with to put into a box of homemade chocolates.
Here is the file in JPEG format if you would like to download it...

Right click on picture to download
Here is the box I made to put the goodies in....


I will post a tutorial another time on how I made this. The topper is an assortment of crepe paper flowers glued on to a doily. I love how the box turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!

I have linked up to this linky party



Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, touching and thoughtful. Wonderful idea and pretty box. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much ! i shared tyhe link here : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/valentines-freebies/

    ReplyDelete