Saturday, March 12, 2011

So Lucky - St.Patrick's Day Appreciation Card


This card is a spin off from a card I found in a Paper Crafts magazine. It wasn't a St. Patrick's Day card, it was a good luck card and it had cherries instead of shamrocks. As soon as I saw this I wanted to make it into an appreciation card to give to people around St. Patrick's Day. I printed out a clip art of a shamrock six times. I filled all of them in with green glitter. I cut out three of them in rectangles the same size and the other three I cut out singly to put on top of the others with a pop dot. I cut out half circles in different colors and glued them on the rectangles to give a slot machine look. The letters were cut with a Cricut and some letters I cut out twice and hot glued them together to give them a chipboard look.
I adhered a piece of ribbon on to the bottom of the card, and then I adhered the letters on the ribbon. I folded a piece of ribbon to make a loop and glued it under one of the rectangles. I adhered three sparkly dots to the left side.


Here is the inside. This one is a personalized message from me....


and this one is a message from my family. 

Hoping to spread some lucky love this St. Patrick's Day and hoping to inspire you to do the same.
Thanks for looking!

Linked up to.....




Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

1 comment:

  1. So super cute! I made st pats day cards this year too...FUN!
    Found you via Tatertots :)

    ReplyDelete