Friday, March 22, 2013

Fresh Eggs Wood Sign


Hello! Welcome to my blog!
My mom recently gave me a rusty egg basket. I found the cutest natural plastic eggs at a dollar store. Thank goodness for Easter time. The egg basket was pretty lonely on the shelf that I put it on, so I painted a sign to go with it. 


I found a scrap piece of 2x12 that was a perfect for this project. I painted the wood white. To make a stencil - I cut out the letters on my Cricut with the Story Time cartridge. The corners were from the same cartridge. After letting the paint dry I power sanded over the whole sign.

Included in the above picture are paper carrots (click here for tutorial) and 

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up to....


1 comment:

  1. I love making signs for around the house out of our barn wood. I guess I love looking at the weathered wood and re-using it instead of tossing it. carved wooden fish

    ReplyDelete