Thursday, June 18, 2015

Father's Day Gift - Mason Jars Snack Pack


Father's Day is just around the corner. I love "punny" sayings. I liked the 'uh-mason' one so I needed to come up with some creative way of giving the jars.  I made the jar carriers out of a cardboard box.


You can make a two pack or four pack carrier. Then print out the tag below, adhere it to the carrier and you are good to go! I printed the tag out on cream card stock and grunged it up with Tim Holtz walnut ink. 
 Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. So adorable!! Would make a great gift container any time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing the directions for making these. I have been searching for a cute container to hold a gift of two of my home made relishes. This is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete